This unit is not availabile for online booking.
Terms & Conditions
Please read and understand the House Rules before you check in!
It is our goal that your vacation at our vacation home exceeds your expectations for fun, comfort and relaxation. These rules are meant to help ensure these goals and that our guests have their entire damage deposit returned. Please make sure you, and everyone staying in the home understand these rules before check in. Renters are responsible for the actions anyone staying or visiting the home.
We make every effort to ensure our homes are clean and well maintained; however, if you do encounter a problem please report to our office immediately.
- HOUSE PARTIES ARE EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED!! Any complaints by neighbors or filed with the police department against the tenant may result in expedited eviction.
- Minimum Rental Age is 26 years.
- CHECK-OUT time is 10:00 am on the last day of your reservation. Please make sure to leave by this time so our housekeeping can prepare the home for the next guest. Late check outs will be charged $100.00 per hour for each additional hour or portion thereof.
- PLEASE COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING UPON CHECK-OUT:
- Clean and put away dishes
- Take trash out with container rolled to the road
- Leave all sheets on the bed and left unmade
- Put all used towels in bathtubs
- PETS: If you are staying at a Pet Friendly property, please keep your dog on a leash when outside and clean up your dog’s waste. Please do NOT use any towels in the house for the dog. If excessive dog waste is discovered, there will be an additional $150 fee.
- PARKING: Please do NOT park on the grass or on the road.
- GRILLS: Please move grill out from under any eaves of the Premises prior to lighting. Do not move grills to the yard or beach areas. Be sure to turn off the gas tank after use.
- FURNITURE (inside and outside): Please do not move or rearrange the furniture inside and outside the house. This includes not moving the deck furniture or fire-pit to the yard or beach areas.
- OCCUPANCY: Parties are not allowed. The total daytime occupancy shall not exceed 20 at all StayLakeNorman properties except 25 at Getaway, Bridlewood and Hidden Harbor. The total number of guests allowed at the Premises during for overnight is reflected in the advertised accommodations. Daytime guests must leave prior to 10 PM. If occupants do not comply with this paragraph, Guest(s) and occupants will be refused entry onto the premises and Guest(s) or occupants will not be entitled to a refund of any rental payments made.
- QUIET TIME: Quiet time begins at 10 p.m. and is observed until 8 a.m.
- ITEMS LEFT BEHIND: We cannot be held responsible for items left in homes. Please double check your home for personal items prior to departure, especially cell phone chargers, jewelry and wallets. For return of items, the charge is the actual shipping plus a $10 processing fee. Items left in the Premises will be held for 30 days; unclaimed items will be donated to charity.
- NO SMOKING: All StayLakeNorman properties are NON-SMOKING. Any evidence of smoking indoors, including screened-in porches or sunrooms, will result in the forfeiture of the full damage deposit. Additional fees may also apply. Smoking is permitted outside; however, if cigarette butts are found on the property additional fees will apply. If any smoking is detected inside a Premises, your credit card will be charged $500 for smoke and/or cigarette butt removal.
- CABLE TELEVISION / INTERNET: All houses have cable television/video streaming and Internet. Any charges (i.e., premier movies, etc.) beyond this courtesy will be charged to your credit card.
- SEPTIC SYSTEM / PLUMBING: The home is on a well and septic system. The septic system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No diapers, feminine products, paper towels, q-tips, cotton balls, etc. should be flushed at any time. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged costs incurred for a plumber.
- BOAT: Do NOT interfere or board the boat if it is not an add-on to your rental.
- SWIMMING & KAYAKING SAFETY: StayLakeNorman recommends that life jackets be worn while in or around the water, swimming, kayaking, canoeing, etc. for your own safety.
- Extensive extra cleaning (up to $100) and/or rearranged furniture ($50-$100 including moved TVs).
- Open fires in undesignated areas or grills other than those provided by property owner. ($200).
- Absolutely NO firearms or fireworks are to be discharged on the Premises or neighborhood (Immediate eviction and $300 charge to your credit card), criminal or other illegal activities.
- No properties allow ATV vehicles to be ridden on their grounds. (Immediate eviction and $300 credit card charge will result).
- Any locked areas are reserved for storage of Owner’s private property and are absolutely not included in the rental.
- Please keep the sand on the beaches.
|Item Name / Description||Qty.||Price|