No. Campers, RVs and mobile units are not allowed at any property and may not be parked at the home for additional sleeping space.
Am I allowed to park and RV, camper, etc. at the home?
What time is Check-In?
Check-in time begins at 4:00 pm. All efforts are made to have homes ready by check-in time, but we cannot guarantee the exact time of occupancy due to unforeseen circumstances. Housekeeping and all maintenance personnel must provide services between occupancy for every home. A limited number of early check-ins are available in OFF SEASON for a fee. Requests must be approved by phone and paid for in advance of arrival. The fee applies whether or not you arrive by the designated time. Services such as lawn, boat and hot tub cleaning and some maintenance calls may not be completed prior to Early Check-in and guests should anticipate services personnel arriving throughout the afternoon and early evening.
What amenities are standard to StayLakeNorman Vacation Homes?
The following amenities are standard to all homes unless specifically noted int he home description:
- Bed & Bath Linens for reservations of seven days or less
- Pillows & Blankets
- Port-a-Crib and High Chair
- Keurig or Drip Coffeemaker
- Dishes, Utensils & Cookware
- Iron & Ironing Board
- High-Speed Wireless Internet and Cable/Satellite Television
- Central Heat & Air Conditioning
- Washer & Dryer
- Outdoor Furniture
- BBQ Grill (gas)
- Fire Pit
Limited amounts of laundry, dishwasher, and dish detergent are included.
Are linens and towels provided at my vacation home?
Bed and bath linens are provided for reservations. Beds (except trundles, top bunks, futons, rollaways and sleep sofas) are made the day of arrival.
For those vacationing longer than one week, mid-stay cleaning and linen services are available (once per week) at an additional charge. These services must be requested in advance. Please contact our office as soon as possible if you would like to make arrangements.
What to do when I leave a StayLakeNorman Vacation Home?
- Please remove all food from the refrigerator and leave the temperature setting at medium.
- Place all trash in exterior cans.
- Load and start the dishwashers.
- Close and lock all windows and doors.
- Set thermostat to 75 degrees for AC or 65 degrees for heat
- Clean the grill with the brush provided.
- Tidy up outside including the decks, yard and dock area.
- Lock the door when you leave.
Does every bedroom in my vacation home have a TV?
We do not guarantee TVs in the bedrooms. We guarantee one TV in the great room or main living area of the home.
What if I leave an item behind in the vacation home I stayed in?
StayLake Norman is not responsible for any items left in a vacation home. We will attempt to locate items reported as left behind and, if found, return them for shipping costs. Items not claimed within 10 days will be donated to a local charity.